It is so hard to stay motivated when the world continues to spin off its axis. It’s even harder when you’re battling stress and anxiety. And getting out of bed in the mornings is only easier said and done when you’re in this kind of a funk. But the best way to tackle any problem is to avoid going in head-on, take it one day at a time. So to begin you can take on a few challenges that allow you to tackle one task every day. This way you slowly form a habit and don’t have to drive yourself nuts when trying to follow your dreams or stay motivated.
Here are a few things you can do to stay motivated:
- Write down your monthly goals
- Buy some flowers
- Write down your to-do list
- An inspiring book or audiobook you recently purchased
- Go for walk
- Drink an immunity-boosting shot
- Cook a new healthy recipe
- Create a vision board
- Eat extra greens with my meals today
- Write down 3 things you are proud of
- Drink a healthy smoothie
- Try a new gym class or home workout
- Start a dance workout routine
- Do some yoga
- Listen to a new genre of music
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for
- Have 3 different fruits today
- Cycle for 30 minutes today
- Drink 2 litres of water today
- Listen to a motivational podcast
- Make a meal plan for the week
You can take a screenshot of our calendar here and get on the journey to being and staying motivated:
You can participate along with Team MissMalini by joining the Girl Tribe by MissMalini app on the app store. Once you’ve downloaded the app, all you have to do to participate is add #GetMotivated when creating a post and share a photo or video of you doing the challenge. You can win 100 positivity points for a valid entry. Stay motivated, stay happy.
What are some things you do to stay motivated? Let us know in the comments below.
Join Malini’s Girl Tribe to be a part of the conversation.