Being a driven, career-oriented woman is incredible, but being a girl-boss is a feeling like no other. However, many women who want to feel empowered by running a business, lack the guidance to do so. They’re lost when it comes to setting up a business, growing on social media, investment avenues and more. So, to help them out, we hosted an Ask Me Anything session on our Girl Tribe App with Malini Agarwal, the Founder and Creative Director of MissMalini Entertainment. She answered questions on growing businesses, creating an online presence, commercialising creativity and kick-starting one’s entrepreneurial dream. The questions were oh-so relatable, and she answered them beautifully! Here is all you need to know about being a girl-boss!
1. What are the legal formalities required to register a skin-care enterprise? What are the licensees needed and does it require a MSME registration? Plus, how does one select the best e-commerce platform for product listing without spending a bomb on marketing?
2. I am planning to do a start a new for online business, how do I increase my social media presence?
One of the things that really helps is following accounts that do similar work. You can even search for relevant hashtags and reply to comments on those posts. People will usually come see your account if you comment and are likely to follow. Also use Reels to showcase your work since Instagram is promoting reels the most right now! Also don’t forgot to enter a Girl Boss Spotlight on the Girl Tribe App too.
3. What do you feel are the best marketing strategies for growth and branded collaborations?
4. Are there any tips to overcome the difficult tasks of not only building a personal online brand, but also getting genuine followers?
5. My biggest challenges have been securing funding & expansion. How do I overcome these?
6. How can I re-brand an old business while retaining a classic touch?
7. How can I gather corporate support for my Non-Profit Organisation?
If you have any tips for kick-starting an entrepreneurial dream, share them with us in the comments below!
The post All You Need To Know About Being A Girl-Boss (Part 2) is copyright of MissMalini.