Being a driven, career-oriented woman is incredible, but being a girl-boss is a feeling like no other. However, many women who want to feel empowered by running a business, lack the guidance to do so. They’re lost when it comes to setting up a business, growing on social media, investment avenues and more.So, to help them out, we hosted an Ask Me Anything session on our Girl Tribe App with Malini Agarwal, the Founder and Creative Director of MissMalini Entertainment. She answered questions on growing businesses, creating an online presence, commercialising creativity and kick-starting one’s entrepreneurial dream. The questions were oh-so relatable, and she answered them beautifully! Here is all you need to know about being a girl-boss!
1. Are there any sure-shot methods to grow my Instagram presence?
2. I have worked in many different fields from event-management to teaching. I am totally confused as to which one is perfect for me! How do I pick one and succeed in it?
You seem like a great multi-tasker, however, I feel like the best way to identify your true calling is to apply the “ikigai” rule. Answer these four questions: What do you love to do? What are you good at? What can you get paid to do? And what does the world need? These should help you pick which field you want to pursue and is your true calling!
3. Are there any tips for people who want a career in celebrity journalism to make their journey slightly easier?
4. Can one start a blog with minimal investment?
5. What are the basics you need to start a business? And how do I know if it’s the right thing for me to pursue?
6. How I get sponsors for services?
7. What are your tips to make a blog successful apart from regularly publishing content?
8. What are the 3 most important things to keep in mind while starting a small-scale business?
- Have short term and long term goals and plan your expenses accordingly.
- Use Social Media to build a micro-community for your brand of loyal customers.
- Find your audience by going to them instead of expecting them to come to you.
If you have any tips for kick-starting an entrepreneurial dream, share them with us in the comments below!
The post All You Need To Know About Being A Girl-Boss (Part 1) is copyright of MissMalini.